48935Re: [FH] My Difficult Week

  • Mandy
    Sep 10, 2013
      Dear Lyn

      Sorry to hear your having a bad time of it lately, but good to hear Millie has responded well to her treatment, you say she's on maximum dose now, can this be reduced over time? And fingers crossed for Gus's results x They are very lucky cats to have such an observant Mommy. hope your ok after all this Lyn?

      Take care
      Mandy x

      --- In feline-heart@yahoogroups.com, nicole harris <nmhharris@...> wrote:

      > Hi Lyn
      >
      > Oh my, poor you and kitties! I really feel for you. I thought I'd had a tricky week and that's just my one puss. To be going through that with all those kitties must have been so very difficult. And you've been here so much for me and Tc when all along you were having a terrible time of it.
      >
      > I'm so pleased to hear that Milli and Josh are recovering. When do Gus's results come in? And as for Arthur - so sweet that he loves his acupuncture.
      >
      > I'd like to say thank you so much for all of your support and advice these past days and I really hope you and your kitties have a much better week.
      >
      > Warm wishes
      > Nicole x x x

    • Show all 12 messages in this topic