      From: "elfinmyst@..." <elfinmyst@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, September 2, 2013 4:58 PM
      Subject: [FH] RE: Any experience with Pet Insurance?

      Hi

      I insure all mine with Petplan UK. They are more expensive than some but do
      cover for life and a generous 4000 per cat per year. Also they allow
      direct claims so you don't have to pay the vet up front. They have been
      excellent with mine through their HCM and other issues.

      But if there is any sign of a heart murmur in the past, even as a kitten,
      and even if they are screened HCM negative later, they aren't covered for
      heart disease.