      From: "jenniedunbar@..." <jenniedunbar@...>
      To: Laurie Stead <kittykatwhiskas@...>
      Sent: Sunday, September 1, 2013 8:52 AM
      Subject: Re: [FH] So frightened

      Thank you for replying. The vet hasn't told me anything about measuring his heart/breathing rate. I can get to a cardiologist-I'm in the UK but one is about an hour away. I wondered if he wouldn't see us until the blood results are back? The xray showed fluid but also a definite line at the bottom of Henry's heart. The vet said could be his lung or a thrombosis hence my fear. I was going to speak to my vet tomorrow and see if he'd send the xray to the cardiologist anyway for an opinion whilst we wait for the blood tests? At the moment Henry gets tired but otherwise looks and behaves normally.
      Henry's insured so can have what he needs treatment wise from a financial perspective.
      I'm just in shock. My vet is a very negative chap-everything's always a disaster so I'm hoping his comments are exaggerated. He suggested the cardiologist though so he's not given up. Anyway I wouldn't let him.
      Knowledge is power for me and currently I feel I'm drowning and don't know what's happening. I will fight with Henry but need to know what we're fighting.
      Thank you again.