48786RE: [FH] Re: HyPOthyroid- heart issues connection

  • Cindi
    Aug 25, 2013
      Brenda,

      Is his albumin reading low?

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
      silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
      Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
      from May Eustace's Cats in Clover