48780Re: [FH] How heart disease can strike

  • bubbacat12003
    Aug 24, 2013
      I saved this link years ago because it gives step by step instructions on
      pet CPR, and there's another further down for Heimlich. It's something every
      pet parent should know.

      http://www.squidoo.com/cprfordogs

      Jo
      __________________________

      In a message dated 8/24/2013 1:09:43 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      dittykat@... writes:

      I am very interested in knowing what to do in an emergency situation to
      give our loved ones time for a vet to help.

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
      silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
      Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
      from May Eustace's Cats in Clover

      (mailto:feline-heart@yahoogroups.com) Sent:

      http://www.dailydot.com/lol/stranger-saves-dogs-life-video/?utm_source=outbrainFTW5&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=FTW5

      (mailto:feline-heart@yahoogroups.comYahoo) ! Groups Links