48737Re: What to do with CHF cat during trip?

  • keycmv
    Aug 20, 2013
      I would board Mikko at the vet. Chances are, they know him pretty well by now anyway.

      Our HCM boy turned 20 on Friday. He is one heart event from death, as most of our cats are. He has been this way for the last couple years. Imagine if we never left the house!

      Just pick up a prescription box with 3 compartments per day. Fill it up and the tech's will be thrilled you made it so easy for them.

      As for the tiny cage - chances are that Mikko will curl up and sleep the whole time anyway.

      Carol
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic

    »
    «