48730Re: What to do with CHF cat during trip?

  • Helen Peterson
    Aug 19, 2013
      I've hired some of the vet techs at the clinic to come to my house to do Toby's pills and foods etc. Toby is scared of everything so taking him with me is not an option.
      It's worked well because they know him, are well qualified to meet his every need, i feel good knowing he is getting the best care, and Toby gets to stay at home. We're lucky the clinic is close and everyone there is amazing.
      Maybe one of your techs would be willing...?
      Good luck and sorry for your loss.

      ~Helen, Toby, & Angel Zima ~
    • Show all 16 messages in this topic