48675Re: [FH] probable heart disease, possible heart tumor?

  • psychoforkaatz
    Aug 13, 2013
      So my friend took her cat to new vet today. An ultrasound was done and the vet saw no mass, no abnormalities of the heart. This confused her as last vet saw possible tumor by xray. New vet did full body xray. No fluids anywhere, and also no sign of the severe arthritis all over that other vet saw. However cat, who has only three legs, does have swelling in the stump of amputated leg.

      Friend still needs to discuss possibility of parasites that i suspect caused the original bloody diarrhea, which is now cleared up. Also cleared up in her other cat who got bloody diarrhea a few days after first cat.

      So, any thoughts on how cat can have mass on heart and chest and abdomen full of fluids, and less than a week later, no mass, no fluids?

      Kendall