48651Re: [FH] probable heart disease, possible heart tumor?

  • elfinmyst
    Aug 8, 2013
      Hi

      That's great, the ultrasound will tell you exactly what's wrong and spot a
      tumour if there is one. I`ve never heard of one either, thickened heart
      muscle may show as a mass? Blooody diarrhea is usually a parasite, has that
      cleared up yet? I`d definitely get a stool sample, different antibiotics are
      used for different bacteria/parasites like tritrichomonias. The
      cardiologist should sort it all out and let us know the results on Monday.

      I know nothing of heartworm, we don't have them in the UK.