48638Re: [FH] probable heart disease, possible heart tumor?

  • psychoforkaatz
    Aug 6, 2013
      My friend is in process of posting right now herself. I told her absolutely no more steroids. She probably cant afford cardiologist right now, at least not u/s. I believe the cat needs lasix at very least to stablize until she can get to cardiologist.

      Kendall