48582Re: [FH] Vetmedin

  • C J
    Aug 1, 2013
      Mandy: My Sassy Sarah has been on Vetmedin for several months and I was never told about feeding restrictions. She gets 1 half of a 1.25 mg tablet twice a day. In the AM, I give her first dose right before feeding her and her roommates, using a piller (she's biter). I know how there can be challenges in a multi-cat household. At night, she sometimes gets the second dosage crushed and mixed with baby food when the other cats are napping. She finishes up an entire jar and no one else gets into it.

      C J