      From: mmayer11 <mmayer11@...>
      To: leigharrathoon <leigharrathoon@...>; feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thu, Aug 1, 2013 4:15 pm
      Subject: Re: [FH] B vitamin Supplement - dosage

      Hi, Jim.
      All my cats get vitm. supplementation...whether they have a specific health condition or not. I have a special home prepared recipe, and in that mix I do add a combination of specially selected vitamins [it's called ''healthy mix'']. But I give daily doses of other supplements which include extra powdered taurine and lysine. Also dose daily in liquid form the following... coq10, colloidal silver, acetyl l-carnitine. As with Leigh's cats, none of mine feel this is a hardship.
      The ''Heathy Mix'' includes: