48574B vitamin Supplement - dosage

  • Jim
    Aug 1, 2013
      Hello
      Alot of cat owners give their cats a B vitamin supplement due to the fact that they are giving a diuretic to their cat which causes them to urinate more and thus possibly deplete the B vitamins in the cats.
      Since my cat is getting more furosamide now, .1 ml,twice daily of 50 mg/ml lasix injection I thought it might be prudent to add some b vitamins to his diet. I was wondering how much other cat owners are giving.
      Since B vitamins are water soluable it is hard to overdose since any excess would pass thru the urine but it might affect the flavor of his food ( I tasted it ...nicain tastes nasty ) I want to give as little as possible.

      Thanks

      james
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic