48570Re: [FH] Daisy, April 1993 - 29th July 2013

  • marianna.mayer
    Jul 30, 2013
      Dear June,
      Thank you for giving your beloved Daisy such a beautiful life, and now a beautiful gentle death. What a miracle that you were able to be together for so many long years. I know that it has been your great love and efforts toward keeping Daisy healthy and happy that made that possible. And, of course, Daisy's love of you!
      I do hope you will stay with us. Your experience is invaluable to a group such as ours. Please give Freddie some hugs for me. Take good care of yourself.
      Sending you love,

      Marianna