      From: Jordan <thegapgal@...>
      To: harris.rose <harris.rose@...>
      Cc: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Sun, Jul 28, 2013 8:50 pm
      Subject: Re: brusing

      Rose,

      My post stated that the in-house snap test was only used as an indicator "but all is still going to the lab for more
      comprehensive testing". i am expecting a call from my vet tomorrow with the labs results.
      This is simply the first line of defense. I am confident an ultrasound will be done, if necessary.

      Thanks for your concern,