      From: Westgold <westgold@...>
      To: feline-heart <feline-heart@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Mon, Jul 22, 2013 12:57 pm
      Subject: [FH] x rays

      I hope this isn't a silly question. I know that vets are hesitant to sedate heart kitties in order to take x-rays. Is there any reason why we cannot assist the vet in taking an x-ray with no sedation? I know that I could hold Tigger still enough long enough for them to take an x-ray. I could put on the apron and all the other shield protection, and just leave my hands unprotected, and hold him in place while the x-ray is being taken. Would that work?