48462x rays

  • Westgold
    Jul 22, 2013
      I hope this isn't a silly question. I know that vets are hesitant to sedate heart kitties in order to take x-rays. Is there any reason why we cannot assist the vet in taking an x-ray with no sedation? I know that I could hold Tigger still enough long enough for them to take an x-ray. I could put on the apron and all the other shield protection, and just leave my hands unprotected, and hold him in place while the x-ray is being taken. Would that work?