48416Re: Our beloved little Baxter passed away 8/15/08 to 7/13/13

  • Jordan
    Jul 15 11:22 AM
      Rose,

      I am so sorry to hear of your loss of your sweet Baxter. Many years ago I lost a kitty in a very similiar way. I left on a Sunday morning, and when I returned home 3 hours later, his hind legs did not work.

      I rushed him to the ER which determined a saddle thrombosis. I had to put him down immediately. So yes, i agree, Baxter did go the quickest and most humane way of all.

      You gave Baxter a life of unconditional love and that is the very best we can do for our fur babies.

      Love and kitty kisses,
      Jordan and Sheba