      From: Dana McCormick
      To: Feline_Pancreatitis_Support@yahoogroups.com ; feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2013 4:35 PM
      Subject: [FH] Fuzz's Brother's Echos

      Well, we get more interesting..Sylvester, Tweety & Ruster had their 1 yr echos today. I had the 3 of them tested (all littermates) after Fuzz was diagnosed HCM a year ago.Tweet diagnosed normal-mild, Ruster was mild & Sylvester was mild-moderate. Ruster & Sylvester are on the Diltiazem/Cardio Strength/CoQ10 cocktail, Tweet was only on CoQ10, as he was borderline. Today Ruster & Sylvester have ALL normal measurements, Tweet remains normal-mild with some measurements elevated. Tweet is the only one not on the cocktail and he is the one not greatly improved. Fantastic news, of course, and I think this really gives some legs to this protocol. Just wanted you all to know.

      Dana & Fuzz