48397Re: [FH] help!

  • Cindi
    Jul 10, 2013
      Perhaps ask the vet about an anti-vomiting medication, I gave Ditto one
      that was an injection and it worked within minutes. Could he need
      pepcid a/c?

      Cindi missing the touch of Ditto
      There she was, elegant, beautiful, swathed in the shiniest of clinging
      silks, a vision of loveliness in coffee and cream --- a Princess from
      Bangkok, an Oriental Goddess, a Queen on her throne --- a Siamese cat!
      from May Eustace's Cats in Clover