      From: kathleen <katiekatiekate32308@...>
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, July 9, 2013 6:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [FH] help!

      Thanks for all of the kind thoughts, and useful advice. Marlow has returned home! I am nervous because he seems nauseous and miserable looking, but his respiration rate at home once he was relaxed is around 38, which seems okay for now. He is not interested in eating, but has only been home for an hour, so I'm going to give him some time to sleep off his big adventure. He is on 12.5 mg of lasix twice a day, and I'm hoping that helps make him feel better soon.