48355Re: cat ckd hcm Kiki

  • Lynda Doty
    Jul 6, 2013
      The vet was still recommending 100 mL fluid each day after Martha was diagnosed with HCM. However, I just could not do it-- She had already gone into CHF twice because of excess fluids. I have learned how to go with "my gut," and I felt 50 was okay. I only did that a short time and learned how to add water to her foods to make up the difference.  Figuring 1/4 c. = 100 mL. it's pretty easy to add 100 mL to her food. You can google this to get exact numbers.