      From: Mary Sue Rubin
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 03, 2013 11:21 AM
      Subject: RE: [FH] Re: Safe tranquilizer for an HCM kitty?

      Here's something to add to the safe tranquilizer discussion. It's a simple,
      safe, and natural product and technique (no medication involved) that might
      help with the anxiety of car rides and vet visits. My cats do well in the
      car and at vets so I haven't had to use it, but it looks pretty incredible.
      I've seen numerous videos of it being used successfully.

      http://www.clipnosis.com/default.asp

      Mary Sue