48238Re: Moe Bad News

  • tafoster4000
    Jun 16, 2013
      I add at least 75-100mls in his food daily, but he does have to lap/eat it. Been doing that for months. Yesterday he ate good, with help from 1/8 cypro, lapped up both breakfast and dinner. this morning lapped some breakfast and some baby food with his pills. In fact hear him lapping up breakfast now (he is in his covered bed in which I put his food dish in a corner). During the day when I'm gone, I close him in my bedroom with his food, water dish and litterbox. This is too keep my younger cats from eating his food. He doesn't mind, sleeps most of the time anyway.

      Today adding back his lasix but think going to start with 1/4 tab AM/PM instead of the 1/2, then bump it up gradually tomorrow. He is not showing any CHF signs. Appt with his regular cardiologist is Tues afternoon.

      Taca