48231Re: [FH] My cat is suffering from saddle thrombus and is refusing to eat

  • bubbacat12003
    Jun 15, 2013
      I'm confused. Has this kitty been to the vet? I agree with Carol. A saddle
      thrombosis is an emergency situation and kitty needs to be admitted for
      meds to dissolve the clot.

      Jo

      In a message dated 6/14/2013 10:41:08 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
      carolroar@... writes:

      I think you should forward this to the group so others can help you with
      some answers.

      If it was my cat, and suffered a saddle thrombosis, I'd take him to the ER
      vet and get him on meds right away. But please send this to the group to
      others can offer their ideas. Here's the address.
      _feline-heart@yahoogroups.com_ (mailto:feline-heart@yahoogroups.com) ,

      Carol