48021Re: [FH] Rhapsody's neurology consult

  • Jim Sinclair
    May 17 3:54 PM
      On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 1:52 PM, I wrote in response to Melissa:

      > I just talked to the neurologist's tech.... I then asked about cryptococcus. She immediately replied that
      > that's one of the possibilities the neurologist is concerned about, that
      > she's mentioned it to the internist, and that it's not one of the things
      > Rhapsody has been tested for. She said she will discuss it further with the
      > neurologist on Thursday.

      So, she just called to check how Rhapsody is doing with the pred, and
      she said the neurologist and internist had discussed the possibility
      of cryptococcus. They aren't ruling it out completely, but they both
      think it's very unlikely that Rhapsody has it, because if he did have
      it, he wouldn't have survived this long with it.

      We have an appointment to see the neurologist again on May 29, after
      two weeks plus two days on prednisolone.

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic