47979Re: [FH] Re: Rhapsody after first dose of prednisolone

  • Jim Sinclair
    May 12, 2013
      On Sun, May 12, 2013 at 11:20 AM, Lynda <ibdcat@...> wrote:

      > Jim, Martha, with HCM and also diabetic, cannot have pred. We are giving
      > her Budesonide, which acts primarily on the gut instead of systemically.

      Why is Martha taking it? Does she have IBD? (I'm guessing she does as
      I've just noticed the email address you're posting from.) Rhapsody
      doesn't have any apparent GI problems. If Budesonide acts primarily on
      the gut, would that help a cat with lung and suspected brain
      inflammation?

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic