47968Re: [FH] Re: Rhapsody after first dose of prednisolone

  • Jim Sinclair
    May 11, 2013
      On Fri, May 10, 2013 at 8:43 PM, <mmayer11@...> wrote:

      > I thought pred was never ever to be given to heart kitties....

      As noted in my post about the neurology consultation, the cardiologist
      was consulted and agreed with the neurologist's and internist's
      recommendation for prednisolone, as his heart condition is mild but
      his lung and suspected brain inflammation are life-threatening.

      I don't know what the next step will be if he can't take the pred.

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic