47952Re: [FH] Video of Rhapsody eating a treat

  • Jim Sinclair
    May 9, 2013
      Yes, these are very much desirable treats for him. Took some doing to get
      the treat out of container and in hand and phone in position to record,
      because Rhapsody was so intent on diving into the treat container to get
      the treats. And as I wrote in the first post, this was better than he
      usually does at picking up and eating them.

      Jim Sinclair jisincla@...