      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      From: snickfly@...
      Date: Wed, 8 May 2013 12:09:36 +0000
      Subject: [FH] Coughing

      Since I am new to this and have seen you write about coughing, I wanted to clarify. Charlie has an 'episode' ( not sure what else to call it) last night and this morning but I don't know if it was coughing or if he was trying to bring up a hairball. Do they look/sound the same?

      He has been doing well with the Lasix and Atenolol. His appetite is good, he is playing and even mischievous at times. So I am not sure what the 'episodes' were. It looked like the other kitties when they are working on a hairball. He goes for blood work and check up on Friday afternoon so I will bring it up to the vet then, but just wanted to see if you guys could give me any info.

      Thanks,

      Anne and Charlie