      From: elfinmyst@... <elfinmyst@...>
      Subject: [FH] Re: My Pumpkin Pants was just diagnosed with HCM
      To: feline-heart@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Friday, April 26, 2013, 6:54 PM

      ((This was meant for the group:))

      Thank you all for the support. My pumpkin, aka ppants, pants, pman ect.

      lol, he is 6 years old and he looks like an average orange tabby. My husband

      found him on the side of a house while he was at work. He was about 2 months

      old then. He has a mini tennis ball which is his favorite to chance around

      but is a bit bored cause no one will throw it to him right now. :/

      Today he seems like himself. I think the stress from the doctors caused

      the fainting episode. As for the medicine the doctor was on the fence about

      1x a day or 2x a day. He said with his weight he can get away with 1x. He's

      only 14.4 lbs so I don't know. He goes for a follow up in 2 weeks to make

      sure hes doing well on the medicine.

      Question what does everyone do for the car ride to the vet, PPants was

      breathing heavy and panting a lot. I think its just stress of being

      transferred but im just being a worried mommy. At home his breathing seems fine I do

      notice somewhere around 5 breaths he'll do a double in take but that's it.

      Otherwise its steady. Other info about him is that his heart murmur is a

      grade 4/6 that's what it said on the summary report from my vet.