47865Re: My Pumpkin Pants was just diagnosed with HCM

  • elfinmyst
    Apr 27, 2013
      (This was for group too:))

      I am lucky that my car ride to the vet is only 9 minutes. My Charlie
      scraped his nose terribly on our first two rides there using the hard carrier.
      I bought him a soft carrier and used that last time. He bit and chewed it
      and ripped it in a spot or two but didn't reinjure his nose. I know it is
      stressful for him. I will see how our trip goes in two weeks for his
      blood work. He just started on meds today and goes in two weeks for a check.
      I will talk to the vet then and see what he recommends. I had a cat in the
      past that I would have to sedate to get in the carrier but I don't want to
      have to do that....

      Anne