47846Re: [FH] Relief about oxygen tank

  • nyppsi
    Apr 24, 2013
      Jim Sinclair jisincla@... writes: <<.....I am not going to post
      specifics because if anyone else is going to make an oxygen cage, I want them to
      get guidance from their own vet about their own cat instead of copying what
      the vet here recommended
      for Rhapsody.)>>

      Jim,

      I understand your logic, but in some cases, people whose vets are not
      knowledgeable about asthma (and MANY MANY vets are not) may need something to
      use as a talking point when they ask their vet for plans for an oxygen
      cage/tent.

      While their vet's recommendation (assuming that they even give one) may not
      be exactly the same as the one your vet/tech gave you, having yours to ask
      their vet/tech about provides a starting point and gives one something to
      compare theirs to..

      Please post a description of what you got as a recommendation.

      I'm sure it will be appreciated by all.

      Dick