47816Re: [FH] Re: New To Group/Intro - Melissa & Oreo

  • elfinmyst
    Apr 20, 2013
      Hi Melissa

      Both my Trixi and Milli have atenolol, benazepril and vetmedin, along with
      diuretics and plavix. Trixi has been on that combination for years. Milli
      has benazepril for 6 years but added vetmedin last year and more recently
      atenolol. Benazepril is actually used to treat kidney disease in the UK so
      it's used for heart and kidneys which helps my cats too.

      But each cat is different. Maxi has just atenolol, so does Topsy.