47714Re: aspirin

  • elfinmyst
    Apr 12, 2013
      Hi Marycay

      If you cat is prescribed aspirin, it means they are at risk of clots. Trixi
      had both aspirin and plavix, but the aspirin made her really ill so she
      has just plavix. Milli has plavix too. Josh has nattokinase.

      Plavix, aspirin and nattokinase all work differently. I've had no trouble
      with plavix even in long term (4 year) use. I'd definitely discuss your
      concerns with your vet, it may be aspirin is the best drug for your cat.