47711aspirin

  • marycayd
    Apr 11, 2013
      When my almost 3 year old HCM kitty Jetsam had his yearly check up yesterday, the vet recommend 1/4 baby aspirin every 3-4 days. In checking this out on the web I came across many articles that say it’s poisonous to cats. I will call the vet tomorrow to discuss this, but in the mean time, I’d really like to know whether others have given aspirin to their cats & if so what were your experiences.

      Thank you,
      Marycay Doolittle