47633Re: [FH] Innova recall

  • dianed143
    Mar 30 4:08 PM
      That stinks. The girls go through 1large bag of food every 5-6 weeks. They had 1-2 days left as of this morning. I put the food in a better container so I have no idea what my lot number was. The sign In the store said it was a voluntary recall and to ask for more info. When I did the girl had no clue there even was a recall. So I came home with the Blue and mixed it into the same container with what little was left of the Innova. Which I then spent a good 20 minutes separating after I was able to read the recall info. I have to figure my last bag was ok as they are all acting fine. Am so tired of it being able to trust food anymore - human or pet

      Diane

      Sent from my iPad