47589Re: update on May

  • elfinmyst
    Mar 25, 2013
      Hi Lee

      It's good May is eating more, she is feeling better. An increase in kidney
      values is expected, but my girl's increase has been quite stable.

      High WBC usually means fighting off an infection. Are you sure there is no
      root left in as the nerves would get exposed which is painful., Roots to
      reabsorb. My Vannie had a tooth out and it was far too short and the vet put
      a probe and it went straight to the fur of her chin. No root at all. Might
      be worth just getting it checked there's nothing left impacted in there
      although lack of pain is a good sign.

      :) I`m happy she is feeling better. Hope the tooth fairy brings a treat:)