47560Re: [FH] Re: Is it okay to give heart meds all at once?

  • Christina Felty
    Mar 23, 2013
      Thanks Sara

      My vet never said to separate so based on folks responses I'm going to continue to give Bobo his meds at the same time.

      I will say now with the full lasix pill twice a day, the reduced enalapril and the vetmedin he seems to be the baby I remembered for years. Although thankfully NOT bossy now.

      Thanks again

      Christina

      Sent from my iPhone