47542Re: Is it okay to give heart meds all at once?

  • elfinmyst
    Mar 20, 2013
      Hello Christina,

      I am so sorry you lost Crybaby. He is at peace now and it was an act of
      kindness.

      As for medications, I`ve been dealing with heart cats for 6 years and have
      always given all morning pills at 9am, and all evening pills at 9pm. Pills
      are all given together in all their combinations including that Bobo has.
      Vetmedin was great for my cats, I hope it helps yours too.

      :) Lyn