47536Re: Hello--I am new

  • elfinmyst
    Mar 19, 2013
      Hi Lee

      I don't think benaz has stimulated the appetite because my cats are Selkirk
      Rex and are the greediest cats ever:) My Maxi and Lexi are both over 8kg
      and don't take benaz. All my cats have always been greedy and I didn't
      notice it worse.

      I don't have the data for Josh's results but he was in quite serious kidney
      failure a few years ago. He'd stopped eating and was very unwell. After
      fluids, he was better and is now moderate kidney failure and has had benaz
      for at least four years. It helps his HCM and CRF.