47514Re: Hello--I am new

  • elfinmyst
    Mar 18, 2013
      HI

      My Josh has had CRF and HCM for 3 years now and takes 5mg benazepril daily
      for longer than that. His kidney values are stable at the last check and
      have been for several years. He also has 10mg lasix daily which was
      introduced a few months ago. So I`ll be keeping my eye on him. His appetite is
      varied, some days good , others not so, but he has hyperthyroid treatment as
      well.

      My other benaz cats are greedy hogs! They'll eat anything which is great
      for pilling:)