47500Re: New here with my 11 year old BoBo

  • elfinmyst
    Mar 17 10:11 AM
      Hi

      Then he definitely needs more lasix to get him out of heart failure. If you
      need to give the full pill twice I day, it's what I would do until you can
      speak to the cardiologist in the morning. He may need to be on this dose
      for a while or on lasix plus spironolactone. Likely they will add a new drug
      or increase the enalapril for you and when that works, you may be able to
      reduce the lasix. But you're absolutely right, the heart failure is the
      first priority.

      I am sorry you are going to lose your older cat tomorrow. My thoughts and
      prayers are with you that it is loving and peaceful as you give the final
      act of kindness.