47419Re: Blood Results Back - Worried.

  • binarina1
    Mar 6, 2013
      Thanks Lyn.

      He has 10 mg twice a day of frusemide (from today) 10mg prilactone once a day. 2.5mg fortekor once a day. 1/4 tablet of clopidogrel everyday and a quarter of a 75mg asprin twice a week.

      He had his first half dose four hours ago and he seems ok. Although I don't know if it's too soon to tell anything.

      Sara.