47416Re: Blood Results Back - Worried.

  • binarina1
    Mar 6, 2013
      Hello Lyn,

      Thanks. The vet mentioned a supplement but I don't think it's going to be given just yet. I think he just wants me to focus on the frusemide first. See how much of an impact that has. We don't see the cardiologist, she's mobile and only saw him when he was at a&e. I've emailed her a couple of times since. But it's been a while, and I don't feel I can email again. Maybe it's time I had her see him again.

      I think spironalactone is prilactone? If so, he already has it. I give that in the evening with fortekor. But now I'm wondering if I should give in at another time. He has frusemide and cardisure in the morning and night.

      Thanks again,,Sara.