47370RE: [FH] Re: introduction to Esther

  • Mary Sue Rubin
    Mar 2, 2013
      Hi Lyn,

      I will definitely ask the cardiologist about Plavix. I've heard of CoQ10
      also and will look into starting it.

      I have been counting Esther's respiration, maybe a little obsessively. I do
      it once a day, at night, while I am reading and she is resting/sleeping in
      my lap. It is consistently between 19 and 21. It was more than 30 before she
      started her medication. I don't know what her normal was prior to that.

      Thanks for the feedback.

      Mary Sue