47320Re: Small signs of hope

  • zan200
    Feb 28, 2013
      Sending prayers and purrs out to you and Daphne, Stacy - I'm fairly new to this whole experience as my now 19 year old Burmese, Chloe was first diagnosed with HCM/englarged heart back in November. Chloe has had many frightening setbacks since her initial diagnosis, and I pray she continues to keep rallying back...

      My biggest piece of advice is don't look at any setback as a FINAL setback - medications can be altered, increased, and changed. You can try increasing your assist-feeding schedule, add assist-fluids, etc. My vet initally gave Chloe days/weeks to live, and never thought she would still be with me 3 1/2 months later...

      Keep on being positive,
      Suzanne and Chloe
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic