47313Re: Anyone familiar with Restrictive Cardiomyopathy?

  • elfinmyst
    Feb 28, 2013
      Hi Courtney

      I think you need to ask your cardiologist to put your cat on plavix which
      reduces the risk of clots. If not, there is an alternative I would get
      straight away. It is called Nattokinase, a soya enzyme which actually dissolves
      clots in the blood. I have had cats using it long term, although all mine
      are now on plavix. They can't take both. Nattokinase I use is Doctor's best
      and it does not thin the blood, it removes any clots. It must be a brand
      without vitamin K.

      There is a lot of information about this in the files and others here I am
      sure will recommend it too. My cardiologist wouldn't recommend it as they
      claimed there had been reports of a cerebral bleed in humans, but this study
      the patient was on BOTH plavix and nattokinase. I have used nattokinase
      over years eith Josh, (5 years) and Milli (4 years).