47311Re: Anyone familiar with Restrictive Cardiomyopathy?

  • tourtaney
    Feb 28, 2013
      Hi Lyn,

      They said there is a risk of her throwing a clot due to the condition she has but no thrombi were noted during her echo. Her heart rate has increased and her breathing has never dropped below 60 bpm since she was diagnosed. Her breathing is definitely what I am most concerned about. She still eats, drinks and even plays at times but it's so hard to watch her when it looks like breathing is a struggle. I'm concerned about letting her go to long and suffering. I am worried about the risk of throwing a clot because I've been told how painful it is. She has lived such a happy, healthy 12 years and I just don't want her to go out in pain..

      Courtney