47281[FH] Re: My 16-year-old kitty Daphne just diagnosed with DCM

  • catmomcolumbus
    Feb 24, 2013
      I'm not sure about the ACE-inhibitor. We're supposed to go back in to see the cardiologist in a week to two weeks. Should I wait to ask about it until that follow-up, or should I call tomorrow morning and ask about it?

      She just rolled over on her side and asked that I pet her belly, so that's a good sign. :-)